boudicca

alwaysbooks

Nine Elms - Robert Bryndza

A new series and place with a new heroine, once again, a flawed heroine. To find out what made her like this, simply carry on reading. The killer is now behind bars, so who is replicating the murders and why? Anyone who likes particularly nasty murders with plenty of blood and gore will love this book as there’s no shortage of either. Let’s talk about Kate’s son, who apparently enjoys making sandcastles and paddling in rock pools, but he is 14 years old!! Plus it’s a bit far fetched to think, despite being injured herself, she is able to pick him up and run, as if he were a toddler, not a teenager. In spite of this I still enjoyed the story and look forward to the next episode.