boudicca

alwaysbooks

White Lies - Lucy Dawson

Dr Alex Inglis is horrified when she discovers that her one night stand in Ibiza is a teenage patient of hers. Johnathan Day insists she pursued him and she says it is all a figment of his imagination - so who to believe? This is a tale and a half as I veered from one account to another and back again! Page turner definitely and very fast too in my haste to find out who is lying or not. Hard to put down, gripping all the way through to the final page despite no one really coming out of this story well as they were all as unpleasant as each other! Take it on holiday or read before bed, but do read it - you won’t be disappointed.