boudicca

alwaysbooks

Gone Missing: A gripping crime thriller that will have you hooked - T.J. Brearton

3.5 star rating
If you are ever out for an early morning run and come across something out of the ordinary, then give it a wide berth, a very wide berth! Katie should have done then she wouldn’t have been bundled into a van and driven off. A great, exciting read from the very first page, told from the victim’s and leading policeman’s point of view. Definitely fast paced and the pages race past in a blur as we wait to see whether or not Katie will get through her terrifying ordeal and how the police etc try to locate her. A bit gory in parts but par for the course for a thriller of this type. A great holiday read, but maybe not if you intend walking through the wilderness!