boudicca

alwaysbooks

I Am Watching You - Teresa O'Driscoll

Don't eavesdrop and then you won't find yourself in Ella's situation! She's on a train, en route to London, and watches and listens to 2 teenage girls being chatted up by a couple of older men - what should she do? She's then horrified the next day to discover that one of those girls has been reported missing, then someone starts sending her messages. Told from several points of view, all of whom had something to hide. I wasn't much interested in the floristry sections nor those about one of the characters wife and baby, so skimmed them. Ella seemed to be on a huge guilt trip for someone who was a complete stranger to the girls which did get a bit tiresome! However the book was easy to read, enjoyable and kept me intrigued, and involved in the story.