boudicca

alwaysbooks

Her Last Secret: A gripping psychological thriller - Barbara Copperthwaite

A family of four living in a large house in a smart part of London, all very happy with not a care in the world or at least this is how it looks to outsiders. Delve under the surface for a bit though to find murkier goings on. Told from multiple points of view, with a complex chain of events. Can sympathise with the situations if not with the characters themselves who weren’t too likeable on the whole. Gripping because it starts at the end and I was intrigued to discover how and why everything happened. I liked the cover, style of writing but thought it could’ve been just a bit shorter, especially some of Dom’s chapters. First book I’ve read by this author and I will definitely read more from her.