boudicca

alwaysbooks

Wicked River - Jenny Milchman

Three and a half star rating.
If you must have a trek and/or canoe trip in the wilderness then make sure you don’t get lost and that you know your companion very well which is something Natalie and Doug should have done. Definitely a honeymoon to remember! Natalie was such a doormat and was as irritating as a gnat as she lets everyone else make all the decisions and as for Mia, well the story would have been so much better without her sections & after the first one or two I just quickly skimmed them. I did like the descriptions of the Adirondacks and the feeling of menace as this pair stumbled from one crisis to the next - maybe they should have gone to Hawaii!