boudicca

alwaysbooks

In a Cottage In a Wood: The gripping new psychological thriller from the bestselling author of The Woman Next Door - Cass Green

A chance meeting on Waterloo Bridge, London brings Neve a new start, but when she gets to Cornwall things don't exactly go to plan. Started off really liking this but less so in the middle and end. Neve was so annoying ALL the time! She just wades in with no thought to the consequences, she was selfish and inconsiderate and I didn't care for her at all - kept hoping she would be bumped off and quickly! The author has an engaging style of writing, making the book very easy to get into, so I would definitely read more of her books. An excellent stocking filler.