boudicca

alwaysbooks

[Claire Douglas] Last Seen Alive (Paperback)【2017】by Claire Douglas (Author) [1837] - Claire Douglas

Three and a half rating.
A dodgy house swap, slightly problematic marriage, strange goings on and plenty of twists and turns along the way. Someone has got it in for Libby and Jaime, but who and why? This pair are meant to be intelligent but are so naive. It’s as if they shared the same one brain cell the way they carried on most of the time! There’s a lot of nasty, selfish characters in this book and only the dog is truly likeable. The ending comes as a bit of an anticlimax. There are some edge of your seat moments, it’s fast moving and there are some great descriptions of Bath, Cornwall and Thailand. I did like the writing style and the cover.