boudicca

alwaysbooks

The Serial Killer's Daughter: A totally gripping thriller full of shocking twists - Lesley Welsh

Imagine the shock when you realise your almost invisible father isn't the loveable rogue you thought he was, but someone quite evil who kills on the spur of the moment - just because. This is what Suzanne had to face when she is given her "loving" father's journals. This is a fantastic read with plenty of action and certainly kept me entertained the whole way through. I liked the way it was written, the cover and the characters, well maybe not all of them! I was eager to see what this selfish villain would do next and what nasty end he would bring to some poor unsuspecting person - maybe even a follow up!