boudicca

alwaysbooks

Tell Me No Secrets: a gripping thriller you won't want to put down - Lynda Stacey

Three and a half star rating.
Kate, her twin Eve and brother James were in an accident and she not only blames herself, but thinks everyone else does too. Her fiancé Rob has a secret and when she starts a new job as a Private Investigator meets Ben, who is everything Rob isn't. This book has a great cover, easy style of writing and is a real pot pourri - romance by the bucket, crime, deceit, grief and tragedy. A perfect, light summertime read with some nice and some not so nice characters. Enjoy it whilst lounging around near the pool or on the beach!