boudicca

alwaysbooks

Obsession - Amanda Robson

One rainy night on holiday Carly asks Rob a question and doesn't like the answer. A whole chain of events then begin to unfold from this conversation. Be prepared to ride the rollercoaster of emotions reading the points of view of Carly, Rob, Jenni and Craig, who are all so appalling that you'll hardly dare to peek at the words! I wouldn't like to meet even one let alone all four of them - a terrible foursome indeed. This book certainly kept me gripped the whole way through and I was very glad to get to firmer ground again afterwards. The constant description of "eyes" was a bit tiresome otherwise I would have given this the full five stars. After this book can't wait to read something else by this author.