boudicca

alwaysbooks

Blood Ran Cold (A Kindle Single) - Sten Ostberg

Snowy, cold Norway in the depths of winter. Karl and Marte Vollan are leaving for the hospital to give birth, when a hooded stranger leaps in front of their car, preventing it from moving. What does he want and more to the point why has he chosen to come to their house? This is a short, intense story with great descriptions of the cold, the snow and of a terrifying situation. There's violence, so not recommended if you are of faint heart and probably not the best book to read if you live in a cold climate and have to go out in the dark! This was interesting enough for me to read something else by this author.