boudicca

alwaysbooks

The Silent Wife: A gripping emotional page turner with a twist that will take your breath away - Kerry Fisher

Four and a half stars
Such a mix of characters in this book - some you love to hate and others you hate to love! Lara and Maggie are both second wives to two brothers (Massimo and Nico), doing their best to fit in with their Italian upbringing and ways, but it isn't easy especially when there are children involved. There are shocking secrets to discover and maybe disclose, not to mention Anna, the matriarch to deal with. Loved the cover and description but most of all loved the story which was fantastic and definitely worth the time spent reading it, so much so wish it had been longer and I don't say that very often!