boudicca

alwaysbooks

The Girl Before: A Novel - JP Delaney

Be very careful about what you sign up for, something Emma (then) and Jane (now) should have been when they agreed to rent a property owned by Edward, the architect who designed it. It's a very strange house, extremely minimalist and then there are the huge amount of rules and regulations which ought to have set the alarm bells ringing loud and clear! This was a very easy book to get into, a great yarn which kept my attention throughout. A few villains appeared here and there to spice things up and it was fast paced with plenty to get your teeth into which is all that is required from a good thriller and thrill it did!