boudicca

alwaysbooks

DARK HOUSES a gripping detective thriller full of suspense - HELEN H. DURRANT

Three and a half stars
Another case for DCI Stephen Greco and the team. Two young girls have been killed in a particularly cruel and horrible way by someone without an ounce of kindness or goodness. You would not want to come across this particular individual - ever! Greco is still not a people person but is trying his best, both at work and at home. Although this book began with a good pace, it definitely went up a gear or two later as the team began to piece it all together. I found myself racing through the pages in my haste to see who had done it and why. I've enjoyed all this authors' books and this is no exception - perfect for those who enjoy crime/police novels.