boudicca

alwaysbooks

Blood Lines (Detective Kim Stone crime thriller series) (Volume 5) - Angela Marsons

Wow - what a winner! A book which starts off at a gallop and doesn't ease off the whole way through - if you want a slow burner, then choose something else. DCI Kim Stone has her hands full this time what with a series of apparently unconnected murders and the return of her nemesis, Alexandra Thorne, who is truly a thorn in Kim's side. What a thrill of a ride as the team work out what is happening and by who. I didn't want the novel to end as it was so enjoyable - really gripping and certainly entertaining. Loved it and this is one series which gets better with each succeeding book - more please!!