boudicca

alwaysbooks

See How They Run: The Gripping Thriller that Everyone is Talking About - Tom Bale

What do you do when masked intruders wake you in the middle of the night? Will you obey their instructions or call the police? Why have they picked on you? Lots of action from the first page, this is no slow burner! The trouble is it was hard to get attached to this family - Alice and her fixation with the contents of the baby's nappy (far too many descriptions actually - some of us like to eat whilst reading!) and a rather drippy Harry who tended to dither a bit. The intruders and their associates were very chilling, the sort of people you wouldn't want to cross. It's an exciting, thrill packed story - great bit of escapism and I thoroughly enjoyed it!