boudicca

alwaysbooks

The Astonishing Return of Norah Wells - Virginia Macgregor, Clare Corbett

Norah, wife to Adam and mother to Ella and Willa walks out of their home one day - 6 years later, she's back. Things have changed. Not only the things in the house but the girls now have a new mother, Fay. Norah is selfish and beyond irritating, thinking that things have stayed the same and that she can just waltz back in and carry on where she left off. Adam is a weakling, scared of his own shadow and Fay, well she's just an opportunist. The girls behave much older than their years. It was rather tedious and repetitive. It promised much but didn't really deliver - probably just me and other readers will love it.