boudicca

alwaysbooks

Safe With Me: A psychological thriller so tense it will take your breath away - K.L. Slater

An accident sets of another chain of events. Anna, who has a few problems of her own, witnesses this incident and is horrified to discover her nemesis from 13 years ago - revenge! Easy to see how things can spiral out of control, especially with Anna's job as a postwoman. How she made it worse whilst trying to make it better. I didn't really like the characters but that didn't prevent me enjoying the story. An easy to get into book, disturbing, well paced which kept this reader gripped till the last page. Am now looking forward to the next book by this new author!