boudicca

alwaysbooks

Play Dead: A gripping serial killer thriller - Angela Marsons

The latest adventure for D I Kim Stone features a "body farm" (not the nicest of places!) and young girls who are discovered here.. Is there a serial killer at large and why were these girls in particular? As always it's a race against time to find whodunnit before there's another victim. A great, pacey read which drags you in from the first page and then chucks you out at the other end - breathless. With each new book the reader discovers more about Kim, what makes her tick and why she is so aloof. Great banter between members of the team too. Another fantastic book by Ms Marsons - can't wait for number 5 in the series!