boudicca

alwaysbooks

The Callahan Split: No One Knows You Better Than Your Sister by Lisa Heidke (2015-08-02) - Lisa Heidke

Great book for tennis fans with a bit of romance thrown in for good measure! The Callahans are Samantha and Annie, Australian sisters who are pretty good at doubles, until that is, a man gets in the way and things go down hill fast. Not too many of the tennis players are likeable and that includes the sisters, who seem to live in a narrow, selfish world, but it's easy reading chick lit and would be perfect to read on holiday. This is the first book I've read by this author and would read more.