boudicca

alwaysbooks

The Girl in the Ice: A gripping serial killer thriller (Detective Erika Foster crime thriller novel Book 1) - Robert Bryndza

The body of a young woman is found frozen under ice in a London park. DCI Erika Foster has been seconded from Manchester to solve the crime, but she has her own problems and isn't really in a fit state to return to work. She wasn't very likeable to start with and I did warm a little bit towards her, but not much! It was easy to guess who the killer was. This was an easy book to read, fast paced and quite exciting in parts but because it is very similar to other novels, doesn't really stand out. However I enjoyed it enough to read the second book in this series.