boudicca

alwaysbooks

Getting Over Gary: How do you move on when life keeps throwing surprises at you? (Whitsborough Bay Book 2) - Jessica Redland

Elise discovers that her perfect life isn't so perfect after all. Although the book is enjoyable, I do feel as if I've been up and down the garden path and round the houses several times before finally reaching the destination the story has been heading for from the start. For a supposedly intelligent woman Elise was a bit daft! I liked how it was written - lively with a good mix of characters, but it was just a bit too long. A nice, easy to read tale, something to pack in a suitcase for a trip away.