boudicca

alwaysbooks

Behind Closed Doors - B. A. Paris

Wow - what a monster B A Paris has created! Jack and Grace, Grace and Jack, the perfect couple living the perfect life. Except Jack only LOOKS nice - inside he is the maggot in a lovely shiny apple. He thrives on abuse and sadly for Millie and Grace, she married him, not knowing what he had planned. This book is definitely a page turner, no doubt about it which gets hold of the reader from the very first page as you try to imagine how/if Grace will ever escape clever Jack's clutches. It was frightening, oxygen stealing - a hide yourself behind the couch book and I was grabbed, hook, line and sinker by it!