boudicca

alwaysbooks

Blank Slate Kate - Heather Wardell

I would like to give this book 3 1/2 stars. Kate/Donna wakes up one morning in a strange bed with a strange man, thinking she is 15 years younger than what she really is. She finds it hard to come to terms with how different life is now and it's also a struggle to sort out who she is. Jake, the rescuer and Ryan, her husband try to help her remember. I did like this story, even though it was far fetched! Sadly you didn't really get to know any of the characters properly and the ending was unsatisfying, as if it had been finished in a hurry but that wouldn't put me off reading other books by this author. It was light, with a nice style of writing - perfect to take on holiday.