boudicca

alwaysbooks

24 Hours: An intense, suspenseful psychological thriller by Claire Seeber (2015-10-06) - Claire Seeber;

A race against time to find a missing child. I thought I'd like this a bit more than I actually did, as it was hard to feel much sympathy for Laurie or the decisions she made. She was meant to be able to "read" people but didn't do a very good job with the people in her own life! It raced along, well it had to with only 24'hours to find her missing daughter Polly. It was an exciting story (albeit a bit far fetched) which would be good to read whilst travelling for instance. I liked the style of writing and would definitely read other books by this (new to me) author.