boudicca

alwaysbooks

That's What Friends Are For: A feel good novel of best friends and secrets - Marcie Steele, Mel Sherratt

Sam and Louise have been best friends since school and tell each other absolutely everything - don't they? Just like real people, you laugh with them, cry with them and sometimes would like to wring their necks when they are particularly irritating! Definitely a feel good book with characters you can relate to. No surprises but you don't always need those. Another great book by Marcie Steele/Mel Sherratt - easy to read and makes a nice change from blood, gore and who's dun it! More please Marcie.