boudicca

alwaysbooks

DARK WEB a gripping mystery thriller - T.J. BREARTON

A winter's eve and the body of a 13 year old boy is discovered by the driver of a snow plough. The boy and his family have just moved here from sunny Florida to start a new life. The grip I would have expected from this book was more like a little nip. It didn't help that some of the characters were a bit weird and others just unlikeable. For instance if money was disappearing from my bank account I wouldn't just carry on but would take steps to sort it out, but not the person in this book! I didn't feel as if I had got to know anyone at all by the time the story had come to the end. However it was easy to read so I would try another book by this author.