boudicca

alwaysbooks

The Last Kiss Goodbye - Tasmina Perry

What really happened to Dominic, last seen heading off into the Amazon in 1961, leaving behind his fiancée Rosamund? On the trail are Abby (an archivist, just separated from husband Nick) and journalist, Elliott. This is the first book I've read by this author and I really enjoyed it. There were great descriptions of various places, it was easy to read plus I do like books which have tales from different times in them. To be honest, I have no idea what Dominic saw in the young Ros, who was such an irritant with her strident ways, always convinced her views were the right ones! This is a great book for a holiday or maybe just to sit next to a roaring fire on a winters evening.