boudicca

alwaysbooks

Addicted to Sin: An erotic romance to keep you up all night (Sinful Pleasures Book 1) - Monica  James

Dixon Mathews is a psychologist with a difference - he really ought to go see a psychologist to sort out his own problems! The man is absolutely sex mad and no one is safe from his "attentions". Enter Juliet with the same appetites and the more wholesome Madison. Well this genre is not what I usually choose to read being more of a mystery/thriller fan, but it was OK, very easy to read (as long as the reader is not easily shocked!), plenty of sex scenes (if that's your fancy). The author has talent, a vivid imagination and I would read more of her books when I want a break from nasty, serial killers.