boudicca

alwaysbooks

The Screaming - David Graham Phillips

What is happening to teenagers? OK one minute and the next killing themselves after slaughtering their parents in gruesome ways. Help is at hand in the form of Dai and a few other experts. I really liked the beginning and the premise of this but then romance set in so was it a thriller or a romance book! The U.S. Officers were verging on the unprofessional, kissing at a crime scene and should they have even been working together at all after embarking on a relationship? I liked the book, characters but wasn't entirely gripped by what happened. Wish this had had less romance and a few more scary bits!